We had one day in Nauvoo then a week with Lindsey. Then we went to Cheryl's house and my parents left me there while they went on their cruise. They came back and we had another week with Cheryl. After that we drove back to Lindsey's and spent 2 night before driving home.
| This is our first night on the road. We are in Kimball, Nebraska |
| Just imagine staring at this for 11 hours! |
Next stop Nauvoo
| This is where we stayed |
| Daniel really liked the wagon that we could sit on. |
| Here is me on the stilts and I am finally getting the hang of it. |
| We also went to Carthage jail and saw the room where Joesph Smith was held |
| Here, we are at the place that they make bricks |
Now back at Lindsey's house
| We decided to go swimming |
| Daniel like feeding the ducks |
| Daniel also liked trying out my rifle |
| Daniel didn't want to go to bed. |
| Does it get better than this? |
After staying at Lindsey's we went to the St. Louis zoo together.
My favorite were the elephants
| Here is one of the biggest bears that was there. |
| The cheetah wanted to see us close up. |
| This is a okapi |
After the zoo we headed to Cheryl's house
| We are making cards for picture frames. Some of our finished ones are below. |
| We enjoyed our gyoza! |
| Here we are eating craw fish, and yes I did try some |
| When my parents got back we went to a red birds game |
| We got to ride on an old fashion trolley. |
| We went and saw the Peabody ducks at the Peabody Hotel. |
| How sweet |
| We took Cheryl and Kirk's kayak out on a pond |
Here are some of the pictures I took when I was not on in the kayak
| We went to Gus's world famous fried chicken |
After a fun week with Cheryl we went back up and spent 2 nights with Lindsey.
| We went to the park and I guess we wore Joshua out. |
Thanks Melissa, I always love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteDad