Melissa's Life
Pages
Home
Sunday, February 5, 2012
A Visit from Cheryl
Cheryl and Cade got to come and visit a few weeks ago. It was very fun. I loved holding and playing with Cade.
I had a good time pulling Cade on a blanket
(Sunny liked it too)
We went to JCW's and Cade tried Katchup
It was fun making him smile
Cheryl helped me with my color guard
Cade is so cute!
Cheryl and I also did our toe nails
Here is Cade Laughing
1 comment:
Cheryl
February 5, 2012 at 12:58 PM
Love it! We had lots of fun being there and Cade loved it when you held him and pulled him around.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it! We had lots of fun being there and Cade loved it when you held him and pulled him around.
ReplyDelete